The Lonsec “Income in a VERY low rate environment” Webinar 2020 has been accredited for a maximum of 1.25 Continuing Education (CE/CPD) hours by Portfolio Construction Forum, the specialist, independent, investment continuing education, accreditation and certification service. These CE/CPD hour(s) can be used to help you meet the CE/CPD requirements of 16 governing bodies (regulators, associations, and institutes) – including ASIC, APRA, FASEA, FMA, AFA, FPA and CIMA® CE/CPD requirements, to name just a few.
To earn CE/CPD hours for watching this video, please complete the CE Quiz provided by Portfolio Construction Forum,
As soon as you successfully complete the CE quiz, you will receive an email from the Forum with a link to access your CE/CPD certificate via the Forum’s complimentary MyCE platform where you can view, print and export your CE/CPD certificate at any time (as well as any other CE accreditation you have earned from learning activities hosted by the Forum’s CE Accreditation Partners, and from attending Forum programs).
If you’re a CIMA certificant, the Forum will also report your CE accreditation to the Investments & Wealth Institute on your behalf, so it appears in your Institute dashboard within seven to 10 business days.
When you click on the above link, you may be prompted to log in.
- If you ARE already a member of the Forum, but you can’t remember your login details, you can retrieve them, here:
Click on the CE Quiz link above to complete the CE Quiz.
- If you ARE NOT already a member of the Forum, you just need to join – it’s instant and free.
- Click on the following link and complete the registration form:
- You’ll receive an email immediately – check your junk folder if you don’t get it. Click on the link in the email to verify your membership, and then log in using the member name and password in the email.
- Click on the CE Quiz link above to complete the CE Quiz.
If you have any problems, please contact Portfolio Construction Forum (phone +61 2 9247 5536 or email email@example.com).