Join our webinar.
As ESG investing becomes more mainstream, we are seeing an increase in the discussion about the most effective way of driving lasting change – is it through the restriction of capital via divestment or is it through engagement directly with companies? Exclusion tends to be favoured by end clients, while managers largely favour engagement but is there merit in a combined approach?
Join Tony Adams, Head of Sustainable Investment Research, and a panel of industry experts as they outline their different approaches to divestment and engagement.
Appearing with Tony are:
• Dr Stuart Palmer, Head of Ethics Research, Australian Ethical
• Måns Carlsson, Head of ESG Research, Ausbil Investment Management
• Matthew Patsky, CEO & Portfolio Manager, Trillium Asset Management
• Rachel White, Head of Product Management, Vanguard
• Nathan Fradley, principal adviser at Lime Financial
As a specialist adviser in sustainable investing, Nathan Fradley will add the adviser and client perspective to the discussion and highlight how clients are thinking about these issues.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions of the panelists in the dedicated Q&A session.
CPD Points will only be provided to those who attend the live session.