1. Articulating your client value proposition
Using managed accounts gives you the opportunity to clarify and define what you do well and confidently communicate this to your clients.
2. Assisting with creating or refining your investment philosophy
Having a consistent investment approach across your business enables you to take full advantage of the cost savings and operational efficiencies.
3. Identifying which clients may be appropriate for a managed account solution
Managed accounts may not be appropriate for all your clients, so we will work with you to identify which clients are suitable for managed accounts and the best order in which to transition them.
4. Assisting in communicating the practice transformation story
We will help you clarify your broader story, especially why you are transitioning to managed accounts. We will then provide the narrative so you can communicate this to the rest of your practice and your clients.
5. Ensuring that staff are engaged and confident in the process and the benefits of change
Each step of the transformation journey has a clear focus and process. We identify and support all staff required to execute on each step.
6. Creating a project plan which aligns all stakeholders in the business
It is important that all your staff are on board with the change to managed accounts. We can help you in understanding and managing your practice capacity so you can communicate the benefits of transforming your practice with your team.
7. Forecasting and tracking practice goals in the transition to managed accounts
We focus the process at the individual client level so you can be clear and deliberate in your actions.
8. Providing collateral for client communication and education
Effective communication throughout the process to ensure your clients are informed, confident and clear on the value managed accounts will provide to them.
9. Assisting with the preparation and execution of advice
We provide practical support in the execution of the advice, including providing SOA text, to make the process as easy as possible for you and your team.
10. Proactive review of your transformation plan to ensure your practice goals are realised
Transforming your practice won’t be a linear process. We will regularly review the plan with you to adjust as needed to ensure that your practice goals are realised as efficiently as possible.